【欢迎光临易菇论坛 - 食用菌论坛网!】首页English한글역日本语手机版论坛设为首页收藏

易菇论坛 - 食用菌论坛网

找回密码
 我要注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

双孢菇种植技巧

已有 144 次阅读2021-3-23 22:36 |个人分类:双孢菇

My name is Zlatko Vidmar. I have a Master’s Degree in Biology, with specializing in Micology. I have been working the mushroom industry for over forty years, mostly as a consultant. I have worked in Bosnia, Italy, China, Vietnam, Canada, USA, Australia and Algeria. While working in China, I paid special attention to technology after covering with casing material. The method I have been using for over thirty years, I called double and triple flush.  

我叫Zlatko Vidmar。 我生物学硕士学位,专业微生物学。作为一名顾问 从业双孢蘑菇工厂化生产,四十多年。 我曾在波斯尼亚、意大利、中国、越南、加拿大、美国、澳大利亚和阿尔及利亚工作。 在中国工作时,我特别专注于三次发酵料的覆土后管理这种方法,我已经用了三十多年,我叫2次刺激3次刺激

My methodology desires that the casing soil must be sufficiently moist for the first four to five days, after casing. Amount of water varies according to which peat moss is used, black or white, whether sugar beet live or sand is used and how many per cubic meters. What is the percentage mixture of white and black peat moss? The amount of water in those first couple of days is always different and varies from twelve to thirty or more liters. 

我的方法希望覆土层在进完料45天内必须足够潮湿。水的数量根据使用草炭土的综合情况而定,无论使用甜菜还是沙子,以及每立方米多少。白色和黑色的泥炭苔藓的混合物的比例是多少?最初几天的水量总是不同的,从12升到30升或更多升不等。

The grower must make sure that casing soil is on the anaerobic edge after four or five days. The grower must pay attention to the growth of mycelium from the casing soil. I slowly blow air out of my mouth in the direction of the mycelium and if mycelium bends and returns to the starting position, I still wait with fresh air. When the mycelium becomes tired, solid and does not return to its original position, I put fresh air to maximum and increase the air flow

种植者必须确保覆土层在四五天后处于厌氧边缘。种植者必须注意覆土中菌丝的生长。我轻轻用嘴把空气覆土表面菌丝,如果菌丝弯曲并回到起始位置,我继续保持少量新鲜空气等待继续生长。当菌丝变得虚弱变硬不能回到原来的位置时,我把新鲜空气放到最大限度,增加空气流量

Note that all the time, after casing, the fresh air is zero and ventilation is about forty percent. When I open fresh air, I add water at the same time; one liter per sq. meter. I lower air temperature and compost as soon as possible to nineteen (air) and twenty-one (compost). The next day, at the same time, I add another liter of water per sq. meter and continue with the flush. Forty-eight hours after the temperature of the compost is about twenty-one and the air temperature about nineteen, grower is able to see small formation of mushroom (pin heads). Many grower call this method of flushing hard flush, only without water. 

覆土之后,一直到降温之前都得注意,新鲜空气为零,通风量约为40。 当我打开新鲜空气时,我同时加水;每平方米一升。 我尽快降低空气温度和堆肥到十九(空气)和二十一(堆肥)。 间隔24小时,我每平方米再加一升水。 48小时后,堆肥温度约为21,空气温度约为19,种植者能够看到蘑菇(针头)的小原基形成。 许多种植者称这种方法为强烈刺激,只有没有水。

Now comes what I call double flush

现在来说说我的2次刺激

I completely calm the room by turning off the ventilation and fresh air, actually I simply turn off the electricity. After that, I often tour the room and watch the growth of mushroom carefully. The duration of this part of the flush depends on what the grower wants. Large amount of mushrooms of lower quality (fresh + can) or less mushrooms with high quality (100% fresh).

我通过关闭通风设备和新鲜空气来让房间完全平静下来,实际上我只是关掉了电源。在那之后,我经常去巡查房间,仔细观察蘑菇的生长。这个刺激的持续时间取决于种植者想要什么。大量低质量的蘑菇(新鲜蘑菇+罐头)或更低质量的蘑菇(100%新鲜)。

Also, if the grower wants to stagger more, they can keep longer time without fresh air or ventilation.  

此外,如果种植者想蘑菇有更多地层次感,他们可以在没有新鲜空气或通风的情况下保持更长的时间。

I normally leave the room quiet for a minimum of six hours and maximum of ten hours. I think the best results are eight hours at better built farms with better equipment. After six, seven, eight, nine and ten hours, I re-add one liter of water per sq. meter and turn the room back on with full fresh air and ventilation up to ninety percent. The next day, I again repeat the same process of adding another liter of water per sq. meter and continue with the same ventilation and fresh air. 

我通常让房间断电至少6个小时,最多十个小时。我认为最好的结果是8个小时在建造更好的、设备更好的农场6、7、8、9、10个小时后,我每平方重新增加1升水。然后重新打开房间电源,充满新鲜空气,通风高达90%。第二天,我再次重复同样的过程,即每平一升水。并继续保持同样的通风方式和新鲜空气。

The following day, I set the ventilation to medium, close the fresh air to medium (CO2 around 2000ppm) and wait for the result of the process. If I have too many mushrooms the same size, I do triple flush repeating double flush, meaning I calm the room (no electricity) for eight hours. I, then, add one liter of water per sq. meter, ventilation (fan) 100x and fresh air the same, 100x.

第二天,我将通风设置为中等,将新鲜空气到中等(CO2在2000ppm左右),等待结果。 如果我有太多相同大小的蘑菇,我做三次刺激或重复二次刺激,这意味着我平静的房间(没有电)八个小时。 然后,每平方加一升水。控制,通风(风扇)100%和新鲜空气100%

I repeat watering the next day at the same time and the day after, set ventilation at 50x and fresh air at 40-50x (2000ppm CO2).

我在接下来两天的同一个重复浇水,将通风设置在50%,将新鲜空气设置在40-50%2000ppm二氧化碳)。

All the way until harvest, I ensure my mushrooms have all the above conditions for good growth and high quality. 

直到采摘,我确保我的蘑菇按上述调控,以保证良好的生长和高质量。

I hope those that are reading this article, will try my technology and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me either via LinkedIn or via email below.

我希望那些正在阅读这篇文章的人,会尝试我的技术,如果你有任何问题,请随时通过LinkedIn或通过下面的电子邮件与我联系。

原文地址https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/double-triple-flush-fruitification-techni-zlatko-vidmar-mr-sc-

I recently wrote for a Mushroom Publication in Russia. Here is my article in English for all my LinkedIn connections. Hope you are all well and eating #Mushrooms. Please feel free to share with your Mushroom Connections. 

翻译   张涛

2021年3月23日22:22:23

路过

雷人

握手

鲜花

鸡蛋

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist doodle 涂鸦板

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 我要注册

关闭

易菇论坛推荐